1. I’m in love with everything I have ever gotten from denimocracy. I recently received the three bottoms in the picture from denimocracy, I’ll post looks with them soon, but I I wanted to go ahead and tell you how in love with them I am. All three fit as though they were made for me. Especially the high wasted shorts. I’ve wanted high waisted shorts for as long as I can remember but every time I try them on in any store, they look really stupid on me. These are the only ones that I’ve ever tried on that actually look really really good. Here are two links to two more looks using democracy bottoms one is a purple pants look, these pants are the most comfortable pants that I have in my closet and I literally wear them all the time. And the second is the lace white shorts that I wore to Coachella last year, they’re so cute, great white shorts very hard to find and these were perfect. All in all it just loving this brand and I highly highly highly recommend it.
2. I tried the “your tea” tiny tea teatox. I did the 14 day cleanse, and I got to say I really loved the results. I was a little skeptical before I got it, and I saw some reviews were people said it was really difficult to drink the tea. I thought the tea tasted really good, so I’m not sure what people were talking about. I did find it difficult to drink all three teas in one day. Many of the days I only drank two cups, but even from that I saw great results. Many many foods make me bloat, sometimes I’ll eat a dinner and by the end of it look like I’m on my sixth month of pregnancy. This tea really subsided all of that, I felt like I could eat the foods I normally eat, and by the end of the meal my stomach would still be on the flatter side. To sum up I recommend this detox if you tend to bloat because it really helps with that.
3. I was looking through the books available on my online library thing and it recommended this book by Lea Michele. I really liked her on glee and I thought the cover was cute so I thought why not read it. The book is kind of her guide to taking care of yourself, she talks about what she eats, how she works out, how she dresses, her make up routine, that kind of thing, but she also talks about her career which I thought was a really inspiring story. She puts some great beauty tips into her book, and her story is interesting, it’s a really light read so I recommend it.
4. This hotel will only remain white until May 10th, so if you’re in the area, and you haven’t gone yet, you should do that now (location linked in this post)
5. Here are some of my favorite songs for this week, I’ll leave links down below see you can listen to them