So I’ve been lagging a little with posting recently but I caught the chellacough and was sick for a few days. All better now and back to posting. So recently I had the pleasure of representing the amazing brand denimocracy at Coachella. They made me their brand ambassador and sent me off to show off their super cute outfits at Coachella. So we stopped in the desert on the way to Indio and did a little shoot. This bikini top I found at forever 21 and had to get it because it wa perfect for coachella. The super cute shorts are by denimocracy and I highly recommend picking up a pair for yourselves. Photos by @melieckrob. All the links to my outfit are down below.
Bikini top: Forever 21————
So I got these super cool nail wraps from polyvore and I thought I’d
review them for you and show you how to apply them. It was pretty easy but it always nice to have instructions.
1) Clean up your nails and push back you cuticles
3) Match the sticker size to the nail (slightly smaller is better)2) I used a base coat at this point but I wouldn’t recommend it because thy will look really bulky
4) Peel off and heat up the sticky side for a few seconds
5) Quickly apply sticker to nail starting from the base
6) Smooth it down with a cuticle pusher
7) Cut the ends and file them off
8) Apply heat and pressure to your nail and you’re done
These were really simple to do, took maybe 20 minutes, and turned out kind of cute. The thing I regretted was putting the base coat on first which made them look really bulky on the nail. I also learned that you should pick a sticker slightly smaller then the nail to make them look skinnier and longer. All in all I think these stickers are worth the try, especially because you can send your own design and have them custom made for you.
Isn’t the Coachella lineup incredible this year? I really want to go, but it’s so expensive! I might still go, not sure yet, we’ll just see how things go. I was going to do a series of Coachella outfits, this is the only one we’ve shot so far, I might do some more later. I got this hat at h&m like a year ago and think I only wore it once, how fitting is it for Coachella tho? I’m thinking, very. Links to my outfit are as usual at the end of this post♥️
Hat: H&M ——– Similar: