So I got these super cool nail wraps from polyvore and I thought I’d
review them for you and show you how to apply them. It was pretty easy but it always nice to have instructions.
1) Clean up your nails and push back you cuticles
3) Match the sticker size to the nail (slightly smaller is better)2) I used a base coat at this point but I wouldn’t recommend it because thy will look really bulky
4) Peel off and heat up the sticky side for a few seconds
5) Quickly apply sticker to nail starting from the base
6) Smooth it down with a cuticle pusher
7) Cut the ends and file them off
8) Apply heat and pressure to your nail and you’re done
These were really simple to do, took maybe 20 minutes, and turned out kind of cute. The thing I regretted was putting the base coat on first which made them look really bulky on the nail. I also learned that you should pick a sticker slightly smaller then the nail to make them look skinnier and longer. All in all I think these stickers are worth the try, especially because you can send your own design and have them custom made for you.