Today I’m gonna teach you guys how to create collages on your phone. I do these kinds of posts all the time, whether its a photo within a photo:
a polaroid within a photo:
or a bunch of photos in one photo:
I’ve also done more complicated collages like these back when I was doing the full collage grid. If you want to see a tutorial on that let me know and I’d love to make one. One of my favorites from that series was this post with two video polaroids:
As well as this one, where I recreated a Valfre costume:
Anyways if you guys want to learn how to make awesome collages right on your phone check out my video:
Here are some more detailed instructions if the video wasn’t clear enough.
Open the app PicsArt
Click edit and then pick a photo
Click “add photo”
Choose one or more pictures to add to your collage
That’s basically all there is to it.
Edit both the top and bottom pictures separately beforehand.
Find some cute clip arts or quotes to add to your collage
Add a frame (like a polaroid) on top of your collage
Last tip: If you want to add a quote, like in the picture below, find a quote with black text on a plain white background, add the photo, then select the blend at the bottom, and pick multiply. That will only keep the black and make the white transparent.
I’ve been meaning to write this post for some time now and I finally got to it! I use a lot of stock images in my businesses and I don’t always pay for them. I mean the benefit to paying for them is that you get unique content that less people will have on their sites and products, there are a few fashion pictures on Pexels that I’ve seen over and over again on creative market and etsy and it’s just not great to have such repetitive content.
Luckily this is probably the biggest list of stock image sites you’re going to find, and in these hundreds of thousands of pictures you’re likely to find something original. The first 7 are my favorites and most used sites with the most inspiring pictures. In the end I included some fashion/beauty/blogger images of very girly and pretty styled flat lays (those are pretty hard to find for free, but I managed to dig up a few sites)
Benefits of free stock images
- they’re free
- there’s thousands of them so you can find what you’re looking for if you’re willing to put in the time
- some require attribution, but most of the ones in this list don’t
- nothing beats free
Why Pay for Stock Images
- there are more choices and you’re likely to find exactly what you’re looking for
- if you want your brand to have a specific feel, you might need to pay for some branded stock images
- free stock images are sometimes hard to find, so money can save you some time
- they’re sometimes more professionally edited
- All pictures came from their own sites (60 pictures from 60 sites)
- Some of the last ones repeat but the links are to different freebie pages.
- Unsplash and Stocksnap repeat but it was hard to choose just one picture and they’re probably the best ones
Pin your favorite
I know I said blog pictures at the end but this is my all time favorite free stock resource, 6 minimalist pics for free
Email signup required, monthly stock pictures
Nature, although most of these sites have nature
Office space, workers, great for startups
BLOGGER FLAT LAYS
pin your favorite