60 Places to Get Free Stock Images
I’ve been meaning to write this post for some time now and I finally got to it! I use a lot of stock images in my businesses and I don’t always pay for them. I mean the benefit to paying for them is that you get unique content that less people will have on their sites and products, there are a few fashion pictures on Pexels that I’ve seen over and over again on creative market and etsy and it’s just not great to have such repetitive content.
Luckily this is probably the biggest list of stock image sites you’re going to find, and in these hundreds of thousands of pictures you’re likely to find something original. The first 7 are my favorites and most used sites with the most inspiring pictures. In the end I included some fashion/beauty/blogger images of very girly and pretty styled flat lays (those are pretty hard to find for free, but I managed to dig up a few sites)
Benefits of free stock images
- they’re free
- there’s thousands of them so you can find what you’re looking for if you’re willing to put in the time
- some require attribution, but most of the ones in this list don’t
- nothing beats free
Why Pay for Stock Images
- there are more choices and you’re likely to find exactly what you’re looking for
- if you want your brand to have a specific feel, you might need to pay for some branded stock images
- free stock images are sometimes hard to find, so money can save you some time
- they’re sometimes more professionally edited
- All pictures came from their own sites (60 pictures from 60 sites)
- Some of the last ones repeat but the links are to different freebie pages.
- Unsplash and Stocksnap repeat but it was hard to choose just one picture and they’re probably the best ones
Pin your favorite
BLOGGER FLAT LAYS
pin your favorite
Trackback from your site.